Friday 25 May 2012

Louder Rumblings near Jalabad...



Been a while since I’ve posted, not that I haven’t been busy, just with stuff I can’t talk about – yet!

I have managed to make some slow progress on my 2nd Afgan War project. Half the Ghazi tribesmen and Brits are now painted, with the other half on the painting tray, undercoated and awaiting attention -maybe next week. 

Here are a few shots of the first models, on some of the terrain I’ve painted too. The Ghazi are Foundry, the Brits Perry. The rocky outcrop is Gale Force Nine re-painted (I have lots thanks to Dan at WI), the building is Italeri, part of the growing compound. I have also sketched out the scenario, but need to work it up in full detail before posting. I also have a plan for the rules now, nothing written down yet, but I’ll get there in the end.



 
The tribesmen are mustering....


A few of the plucky Brits in firing line – ‘wait’ til you see the whites of their eyes boys!’.


Looking forward to Partizan on Sunday, come and say hello at the Normandy Firefight demo-game.


No comments:

Post a Comment